If I cling to the notion that something’s not possible, I’m arguing in favor of limitation. And if I argue for my limitations, I get to keep them.
For decades people have been under control of so many external forces that it has been damn near impossible to release their internal forces. What exactly does that mean? Well, let’s imagine, that when you were born you were injected with a poison that pretty much controlled the way you viewed the world and your objective. The poison kept you blind to anything that strayed outside of the paradigm it created. Because of this poison, you were a slave to success. You were a slave to money. A slave to status and possessions. You were a slave to others’ opinions of you. For some of you, the slavery is ongoing.
We are controlled by money, greed, expectations, responsibilities, fear, limitations, rules, and the list goes on and on.
Slowly but surely we are, one by one, removing our blinders. We are learning that our minds should not be the drivers of our bodies. We are learning that if we allow our souls to drive us, they will lead us to purity.
It’s time to rid yourself of the control these things have over you. You don’t have to beat yourself up for who you think you’re supposed to be. There are no rules. There is no schedule of growth or order of success.
How do you begin ridding yourself of this control?
1. Simply surrender. Wash your hands of the control. You don’t have to DO anything in order to shift. Just be. Be in the moment. Be who you are. Trust your gut and LIVE.
2. Don’t buy into the bullshit anymore. Don’t believe that money will make you happy. Or that you have to have a certain career or follow a specific order of school, career, marriage, family, etc. The only order of events that matters is the one that is right for you.
3. Question every freaking thing in this world and know that you already possess ALL of the answers. Anything that forces you to be anything other than who you are is an illusion and once you begin transforming, you will never be who you used to be.
4. Understand that pain does not define you. Past experiences do not limit you unless you let them. You can overcome any obstacle.
5. Focus only on whatever you need to feel free.
There will come a time in which we as humans will realize our own potentials. There will come a day in which you will literally see people doing magic and the world will be a phenomenal place. We will no longer be robots but free souls living our true paths. Each and every one of us will be exactly who we are meant to be.